Light Stitches are stock conductive hook and loop available in 10cm or 1 metre lengths. Longer lengths are available please contact us for more information.
The hook and the loop are made from DuPont nylon from the United States as the base. Then, using one of the world’s most advanced nano silver layer curing technology the silver is wrapped into the base material to the permanent silver fibre. It is then woven into the world’s top anti electromagnetic radiation velcro. It has super strong anti-electromagnetic radiation, electrical conductivity, anti-static, antibacterial deodorant performance.
- Material: 100% silver plated fibre
- Expected cycle life: 10,000 openings/closings
- Weight of 10cm piece
- Endurable material and high cycle life
- Mated thickness:
- Surface resistivity: Hook & loop: 1 Ohm per centimetre
- Electromagnetic shielding effectiveness is equal to or greater than 60dB
Conductive hook and loop material ideal for use as a switch in electronic textiles projects. Excellent holding power. Will conduct along its length and across the gap.
- Can be easily cut to size
- Simply stitch with conductive thread to complete the circuit or glued.
- Supplied in 25mm wide strips in 10cm lengths or 1 metre length.
Data sheets are available on request.
This idea from SparkFun shows a project idea for conductive hook and loop.