E-textile Camper Van Key Ring Kit class kit is a KS3 textile and electronics project.
The kit uses conductive thread and electronic components to create headlights (LEDs) that turn on once the soft switch, hidden in the window, is pressed. Each kit is individually made to make life easier for the teacher. Each kit works out less than £5 each saving £30 if the kits were purchased individually.
- This kit Includes all components and materials to make 30 Camper Van Key Rings.
- Each kit has conductive thread, 2 white sewable LED’s, battery holder with switch and battery plus felt and adhesive felt.
- A free downloadable booklet E textiles for Teachers shows in detail how to turn metal textiles materials like zips, press studs, etc. into switches
- Power Point Presentation also available please email for a copy
- Free downloadable step by step E-textile Project Resources Book for this and other project ideas
- There is also a video to show you how to complete this project.
- Used by various textile consultants and due to its simplicity, and currently being used throughout education from Primary to Universities.
Do you need more or less class kits if so please contact us to discuss your requirements.