The Light Stitches Camper Van Key Ring Kit is a KS3 textile and electronics project. It uses conductive thread and electronic components to create headlights (LEDs) that turn on once the soft switch, hidden in the window, is pressed.
- Includes all components and materials to make 30 Camper Van Key Rings
- Light Stitches Teacher Resources 2017 includes instructions and templates.There is also a video on our video section.
- Due to this NEW smart material (conductive thread) connections can now be produced by a simple knot or sewing around the LEDs (Lights)
- The teachers resources shows in detail how to turn metal textiles materials like zips, press studs, etc., into switches
- Used by various textile consultants and due to its simplicity, and currently being used throughout education from Primary to University