The Chibitronics Light Sensor sticker is a paper-friendly, ultra-thin and stickerable light sensor. The copper pads are designed so you can get started with the sensor without having to design any circuits – it clips perfectly into the Chibi Chip + Clip when you align the sensor output to pin 5 of the Chibi Chip. The light sensor will turn visible light shining on the sticker into a voltage ranging from 0V to 3.3V, and it’s optimized for use in a bright indoor setting. The light sensitive area is clearly highlighted on the sticker with a “sun” icon. This six-pack of stickers is perfect for educators, crafters and hobbyists who already have their own Love to Code parts, and it also works with other microcontrollers, such as the MicroBit, Arduino, and Circuit Playground.
- Paper-friendly, ultra-thin and stickerable light sensor
- Turns visible light shining on the sticker into an analog voltage ranging from 0V to 3.3V
- Optimized for use in bright indoor lighting conditions
- Six-pack of light sensor stickers only, perfect for educators, crafters and hobbyists who already have the other Love to Code materials
- Works with any other microcontroller that supports 3.3V analog inputs, including Microbit, Arduino, and Circuit Playground.